Brady and I spent some quality time talking today about the new baby and how she is going to be a new part of our family. We talked all about how things are going to change when she comes, how we'll have to be gentle with her and that Mommy and Daddy will still love him just as much as we do now! I asked Brady:
Me: "What do you think Olivia is going to look like?"
Brady: "A clown! She will have blonde hair and brown eyes!"
Then I asked him if he thought that she's have a nickname like he does (because his full name is Braden but we NEVER call him that).
Me: "Do you think Olivia will have a nickname like 'Livy?'"
Brady: No, it will be Nick!
At first I was confused because he has an Uncle named Nick.
Me: "Nick? Why would we call her Nick?"
Brady: "Because...Nick-name!!!!"
I thought that was pretty clever!!
1 comment:
Brady is so "insightful" and cracks me up! You probably never get bored with him around!! I love your "Brady" posts...keep them coming.
Hugs!!
Nat
Post a Comment