Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthdays to Dad and Chris (and Olivia?!?!)

Many of you may be wondering if Olivia has made her grand entrance into the world...much to this mother's dismay she HASN'T!!! I thought my dad had "cursed" me because he kept telling everyone that I was going to have her on his birthday (July 19th)!!! So far no changes...I am scheduled to be induced on Chris' birthday (July 21st) so either way it looks like next year we'll be having a triple birthday!!!

Chris' dad's birthday is also in July (the 26th) so it's a very busy week in the Chris & Hannah Graf family!!!

In spite of being hot and a week overdue my mom and I pulled together a family party for Chris and my dad.
Here's my dad with his new Boston Red Sox hat for his birthday. Brady was excited because now he "looks like me!!!" (Brady's words because he wears his Red Sox hat everywhere!)


Chris went out and picked out his birthday gift from me- an awesome baseball glove that he used today in his company baseball game! Too bad they didn't win, but he didn't drop a ball!!!

Brady gave Daddy tickets to bring him to go see WALL-E together and some peanut M&Ms (Daddy's favorite)


And for dessert the birthday boys has strawberry shortcake (Dad's request) and ice cream cake (Chris' request) and both home-made, might I add!!!

4 comments:

megan said...

aww Hannah, I've been wondering!!!! Can't wait to see little Olivia!! You're super ambitious!! Making 2 different desserts!! Come cook for me? :-)

You will be an awesome mom of 2!! I don't know if you are nervous about it or not...I sure was!! Not that I'm a pro or anything cuz it's only been 6 weeks...but even though it's crazy, it's so much fun!! I'm so happy for you and hope that someday we will get to meet Olivia and see Brady again!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hannah...............I'm dying here!! I keep checking in, I know you told me Wednesday, but we can't wait to see Olivia!!!

Bro--I'm glad you had a great birthday--one to remember!! :)

We can't wait to see you and hug you all and kiss you all and laugh with you too!!

Can't wait till tomorrow!!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Ummmm...it's only 11:17, and I've checked your blog 6 times already!!! I'M IN SUSPENSE!!!! MUAW! MUAW!

Grover Wray Family said...

Hey Hannah! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. Your new little daughter is beautiful. I'm sure you are a wonderful mom and wife. Keep sharing the great family "photografs", they're awesome. Keep in touch.

Brother Wray