Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LONESTAR concert!!!

L.L.Bean has FREE concerts in the park every weekend and we got to go to LONESTAR this past weekend! It was a GREAT concert!!!


Country ROCK man!!!

Brady fell asleep about halfway through the concert. I had left to go say hi to Chris as he was actually working at L.L. Bean that night. When I cam back Brady was sitting with my dad with his "blankie" so I knew that meant that he was tired. He came and sat in his chair next to me and leaned his head on my leg and fell asleep! I tried to move the blanket from off of his head and he would claw at it and put it back! It was so funny!

He also had a "little accident" when we were waiting for the concert to start! My mom, Brady and I were in front of their tour bus waiting for the band to come off and Brady was "doing a little dance" so I knew he "had to go!" We didn't have time at that point to get him into the bathroom so my mom walked him around the corner of the building and was TRYING to DISCRETELY allow him to go the bathroom! Before she could even get him unzipped she felt "something warm" and said, "Brady! What are you doing?!" He said, "Grammie! I'm peeing!" I cracked up so hard when they walked back over to me and I saw him. All I could think of was the movie, Billy Madison when he said, "Peeing your pants is cool!!!!"

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How FUN!!! I love Lonestar....how cool that you got to go.
Poor Brady, but I can't help but laugh.Sorry!) Hey, you posted the picture right. He is still a cutie!!!