Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to blogging...

My Auntie told me the other day that I needed to put something new on the blog because she was bored with my old posts! LOL, I guess it have been a few weeks...here you go Donn Donn!

"Miss Livy"

Olivia has been keeping us quite busy lately. She's become a lot more mobile, which is fun, but the days are soon upon us where she'll be into anything and everything! Brady continues to be such a good brother to her. He makes her smile just by looking at her but he can also get her laughing unlike anyone else. I guess his silliness pays off sometimes!

Livy ROLLS all over the place and has just started to get up on her knees a little and rock back and forth! She LOVES eating (especially bananas with mixed berries). When she eats she makes "mmm-u-mmm-u-mmm" sounds (which is very cute!) And if you don't get that spoonful in her mouth right when she wants it she gets very upset!

Here she is sporting some sweet potato (we're not usually this messy, but a baby has to have food all over their face if you're doing a post about it!)


Some more favorites that I've taken recently. She was in a really happy mood here so she was pretty playful with my camera-taking. She's 5 months (almost 6!!!) She loves to jibber-jabber, roll, chew on anything and everything (including hubby's shoes when he takes them off and elaves them in the livingroom- GROSS!!!) Oh, and her first little tooth is making it's way forward so I'm sure we'll have a post about that soon too!







4 comments:

Laura said...

She is so sweet!!

Shannon said...

hey hannah! i just found your blog and i'm excited to be able to stay in touch with you and the goings on of your family's life. your blog looks great and those tagalongs look so professionally made. love 'em!

Rachel Chick said...

cute, cute, cute!! I'm so excited to see you all this weekend!! :)

Whitney said...

She's so cute, Hannah! I see so much of you in her!