Saturday, February 7, 2009

Burley High School Varsity Basketball Game!!!

We had a great time going to one of the BHS games where Chelsae was cheering and Shawnae was playing Sax in the band. It was Brady and Olivia's first basketball game and I'm sure there will be many more games, plays, and concerts to come! It's really fun watching Chris' sisters be involved in their actvities.


They won the game too!!! To Minico their team rival from across the bridge!!!

Olivia cheering on the team! She did a great job at the game.

Brady did good at the game too although he was really fidgety and wanted to be moving all over the place! He had a great time cheering for the "good" team too with his pom pom!

Here he is meeting the Team Mascot- the Burley Bobcat!!!



Burley has a new high school and this is the new gym. It was such an awesome gym with an indoor track, nice scoreboards and a nice court!
The flag for the National Anthem was lowered from the ceiling!!!

This is the best picture I could get of Chelsae cheering! She was so cute to watch! I couldn't find Shawnae in the band from where we were located so I couldn't get a picture of her playing her saxophone but I can't wait for their Jazz Concert that's coming up so we can see her play then!

2 comments:

megan said...

give it up for my hometown! those pictures almost make me miss it there! and ya even got the mascot...how fun!

Bradbury Bunch said...

GO BOBCATS!! I'm glad you got to experience the MINICO VS. BURLEY game! I'm sure the rock outside in the front of the building was painted several different colors too!

And Brady's birthday bash looks like so much fun!! Livy is getting bigger everyday, and is so beautiful!! Have a great time at Mom and Dad's and take lots of pictures, pretty please!! It makes me less hometown sick! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!