Olivia is growing by leaps and bounds!!!
Just recently she has become quite the adventurous type and I find her in all sorts of places...
This is her favorite hide-out (under the table and chairs)
I think she likes it so much because she eats all of the crumbs under the table (YUCK!)
There's nothing better than sitting IN the toy box!!!
I tried to get her out of there several times thinking that all of those pokey toys wouldn't feel good on her tush but she insisted on climbing back in! So then I put the lid on the box and...
Then she got ON the toy box!!!
And ON the Lego box...
And IN the Lego box!!!
And this was the latest adventure- I guess I have a climber on my hands!!!
Climbing UP the bunkbed ladder!!!
(yeah, that got taken down quick, fast and in a hurry!)
May I remind you....she's only 10 months!!!!
Other than being a little dare devil Olivia is also a sweetie pie and I can always get the biggest smiles out of her!
She has the cutest teeth (5 in all!) and the biggest "blueberry eyes!"
Here she is happy to go for our daily walk!
These are some cute pics that my friend, Aubrey took of Olivia with her new Nikon D60
(yeah, I'm coveting!!!)


These pictures crack me up because this is Olivia's new scowly face!!!
(I used to make the same face...but I won't tell you how old I was!..well, sometimes I still do!)
She's a big girl who has:
- taken 4 steps (and tries to walk all of the time)
- holds her own bottle
- loves to swim around with mommy in the pool
- loves to take tubbies
- can say Mamma, Dadda, ice, stop, and ball
- shrieks and laughs when ever she's happy
- loves playing chase with big brother Brady
- eats any all all food given to her (yeah, maybe she won't be a picky eater!)
- melts everyone's heart!!!
7 comments:
These are the cutest pics of Livy! one of my favs is where she is in the toy box with that cheezy grin! I couldnt stop laughing it was so darn cute! and my other favs is when she is in the swing! So so so so CUTE! she is going to be so pretty when she grows up. And can't forget about little Brady he does have a crazy imagination! and it kept me entertained while i was babysitting haha!
holy cow that would scare me with the bunk bed!! Bryce has been doing weird climbing things like that too! and I must say you hit it on the nose.. boxes are the latest fashion in toy land. In side the box is a hit.
Aaahhhh..for some reason I'm only able to see a few pictures, but the ones I do see are stinkin' adorable of Livy!! She is so cute and I hope you all are giving her lots of hugs and kisses for us!! And tell her not to grow up too fast before we see her again!! Isn't there something out there we can give these kids to slow down a bit! :) LOL
That's amazing she's already figured out climbing! (love the headband!)
Yay! I just refreshed the website and all of the pictures came up!! Livy is so adorable-her and Lexi would have so much fun together...and probably get into lots of mischief together too!!!
She looks so different, I guess a month can do that right?
I love the updates of Olivia and Brady!! Those eyes on little Olivia are beautiful!!
Those are some really fun pictures of Livy. She looks a lot like you I think.
Post a Comment