They are building a brand-new city park right across the street from our house that will have a playground, green space for playing fields and a large pond!
Our house will be on a nice quiet street that ends in a cul-de-sac so there won't be any through traffic. There is also a new Stake Center going in right behind our house about 1 block away!
We have a corner lot that won't have any houses on the corner side because it's all dedicated to the park and also there is a horse farm right across the street from us! We also have a direct view of the south hills (the closest thing to mountains here!) It's absolutely beautiful!
Our land right before they started:

Day One:
Day Three:
Day Five:


12 comments:
so exciting! I was going to email you and ask about any progress! Looks great! When do they guesstimate that it will be done? Hopefully soon!
I am so excited for you!! I am sure it will be BEAUTIFUL! YAY FOR YOU!
Congrats! Looks like a beautiful location!
I'm so excited for you guys... i've probably driven past your lot as many times as you have this week. :0)
How exciting!! Congrats!! I hope it all goes well. Enjoy your very first HOME!
That is SO GREAT!! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see the progress! It will be beautiful. What a wonderful new chapter of your lives!
VERY exciting! I'm so happy for you and look forward to seeing the progress! It looks like you found an amazing area!
KEEP SHOWING THE PICTURES!! We're so happy for you and can't wait to see it done! Geez, I'm so anxious for it to be done and I'm not even moving in!! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Congrats. I would love to be in your shoes, although we need doublr the sq. feet. Happy building.
that sounds perfect!!! so happy for you!!!
I can't wait to see pics when it's finished!! Sounds like you couldn't have picked a better location. It's going to be amazing!
That is so exciting, I hope things are great. It's neat that it will be so close to the school and work.
Post a Comment