Brady got to go to one of our city Fire Stations here for a Preschool field trip and he had a blast!!!They got the whole tour of the fire house and were insturcted on how to safely exit a fire, to have a family "safety" meeting spot in case there ever was a fire and how often to change the batteries in your fire detectors. I'm glad they learned all about this in preschool- it was a good remeinder for me that we need to be teaching him these very important things! One of the first things we do when we move into our new house is going to be to establish our family safety spot outside of our home, plan emergency escapes and teach Brady to call 9-1-1 or go tell a neighbor!
This is Mason, Logan and Eliza, some of Brady's little preschool friends. Can you tell who the jokester is?!?!
Lucy, Brady and Joshua-
3 comments:
That is a good reminder. Sam's not really old enough to understand yet, but Jon and I should at least have a plan!
MY WORD HAVE YOU BEEN BLOG BUSY OR WHAT?!?!? I can't keep up with you girl!
I'm glad you had such a great time celebrating your birthday and having your parents in town to help (and spoil) you is such a treat!
The pictures your mom took of my adorable niece and nephew are priceless! I love the bath ones. Oh, please kiss those cheeks for me! And tell then to stop growing so fast!
AS FOR THE HOUSE....I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too! That kitchen says Hannah all over it. I can see you guys in it already, and can't wait to see the finished project and with your decorating too! AAAAAHHHH...the suspense!!! The closets are AWESOME!! That is my #1 thing on our future house someday is to have LOTS OF STORAGE/CLOSET space-I swear we can never have enough!! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see it in August!! (could that month get here any faster??)
And I'm glad you survived the tornado--WELCOME TO IDAHO!! :)
And that's awesome that Brady got to go explore the firefighters. What a cool experience for him to remember. It would be cool to have a firefighter in the family! :)
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Hannah, this is the first time I have seen your blog. It's way to cute. I'm so glad you posted the fire station pictures, the kids were so cute! I was really impressed with how well the firefighter presented for the kids!
Post a Comment