Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Let me take you on a little tour...

Before I show pictures of my decorated house I wanted to take pictures of all of the little details inside of the house. It is all of these details that really make our house the home that we love!!!

The kitchen:


I LOVE my white sink and the contrast between it and the faucet!!! I think it really pops in the kitchen as a pretty and simple focal point. What I really love about all of these details is that everything is very streamlined and simple, very classic and beautifully contrasted with all of the colors!!!

The dining room chandelier...ahhh!!! Gorgeous!!!


There are two of these pendants that hang from the vaulted celing all the way down to the bar



Great Room:


Fireplace, mantle, built-in bookshelf, niche for soon to be flat screen tv....


Entry door, oversized coat closet (never too much storage!) and beautiful, beautiful floors!


Ceiling fan in the great room


Arched doorway to the hall that leads to bedrooms and guest bathroom- also you can see the plant shelves


Master Bedroom:

I love our tray ceilings- they totally make the room feel special!


Door, door knobs and moulding detail


The view from the bedroom into the master bath. Garden tub, his/hers closet, double sinks etc.

Each of the bathrooms have the same towel rods and rings as well as sinks, faucets, framed mirrors, tile, cabinet hardware and sinks.





Looking into our master bathroom: built-in shelves and recessed toilet area. I love how much natural light this bathrrom gets with the two small square windows that we added!!!

Double-sinks (before the mirror was hung)
The Guest Bathroom/Kid's Bathroom:
The Kid's Bedroom:
Both the kid's bedroom and the office have these double closets
In the office we added this built-in desk for my sewing and crafts

Thank you for joing me on this tour- hopefully you will come again in another week or so when I post pictures of the DECORATED and LIVED IN home!!!!
We moved in last Friday and we are LOVING it!!!!


10 comments:

Camille said...

looks great! plenty of room to grow!

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the colors and fixtures.

Charlotte said...

I think my two favorite details are your front door and framed mirrors. I think they are both gorgeous.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Natalie said...

Looks great! Close to what we want as well but....our problem is we need it to be double the size. And well that cost $$$. Someday soon!! I bet you decorate it soo pretty!

Bradbury Bunch said...

It's beautiful! Love all the details and can't wait to see more pics! And hopefully they install the attic stairway soon for you! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! how awesome! congrats!! that it so exciting, I can just imagine how much fun you are having decorating every little shelf! I am happy for you!

Hannah said...

We love your beautiful home and we love you too!!! oxoxoxox grammie & grandpa graf and Aunties too!

Patty said...

Gorgeous!!

Val said...

Oh how gorgeous...but of course YOUR home would be perfectly put together. You're so crafty and have a great eye. I'm glad you're loving it!

Sorensons said...

It looks so pretty! Welcome to the "neighborhood." I can't wait to see it all decorated!