Saturday, November 14, 2009

My little pony...

Dear Olivia,

Today is a happy day for mommy!
Thank you for letting me "make your hair pretties!"
You are my sunshine and I love you so much!!!!

Love,
Mommy XOXO's


I've been waiting to be able to put Olivia's hair into a cute little pony tail! She loves having me comb her hair in the morning and calls it "my pretties!" Whenever her clippies or bows fall out fo her hair all I have to say is: "Where are your pretties?" and she goes and finds them!

Her hair curls up too in the back with some assistance from some curling spray (thanks mom!)

Having a little girl is so precious!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! And that is great that she keeps it in! What a sweetie!

Giselle said...

What a cute girl!

Bradbury Bunch said...

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Love the "new pretties" and that adorable hair style on Livy!! So stinkin' cute!! Girls are so much fun! Kiss that girl for me!!

Patty said...

Having girls are a joy, I'm curious to see them as teenagers. Her hair looks cute, she is such a doll.

Hannah said...

Our little Baby Olivia she looks so cute. and her big brother Brady is so handsome!!! What a great group! and grandpa and grammie Graf love you soooooooooooo much!!!!

Natalie said...

All you need now is some cute bows...wink wink. I can solve that problem easly for ya!!