“hi daddy!”
“no Brady!”
“hi mommy!”
“where daddy” (or brady, or mommy)
“ no wan dis” (I don’t want this)
“wah-weeze” (water)
“drink”
“sleep”
“ah nigh nigh” (go night night)
“halt!” (sticking hand out)
"dirt"
"horseee" (horse)
climbing on top of everything! (including onto the kitchen table!)
taking socks and shoes off every time we get in the car
laughing whenever anyone else laughs
laughing whenever I pick her up after I get out of work
calling every other little baby or child her age "baby....(insert name)"
throwing food on the floor and refusing to be spoon fed anything
loving to play with her brother and tag along with mommy and daddy
be our cute little love bug, giving us kisses and hugs and slobbers!
4 comments:
Cute pics! You have such a little sweetheart!
She's so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed since you first moved here.
They do grow up so fast. Zeeli is learning to read and Emma Jo is talking in full sentences. We have to enjoy these little moments that we have.
We love you Olivia!!! Stop growing so fast...I still want to see you as a little girl in July!!! XOXO muaw! muaw! muaw!
Post a Comment