Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Little Rascals

We gave Brady the movie "Little Rascals" for Christmas and he's been asking me if he's my little rascal, to which I say "YES!" Here's my kiddos being my little rascals!

Who needs new toys when you can play with bowls?




This little LEGO boy needs a "get out of jail FREE" card!!! Brady had a grand-old time building an elaborate prison for all of his LEGO people.




And last of all, little Miss Livy created these freaky little potato heads all by herself...













3 comments:

Patty said...

Those are cute pictures. It's true about new toys, kids really can play with anything. My girls love empty boxes and my kitchen utensils.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Okay--if they ever make a Little Rascals 2 then Brady has to try out for it!! He would fit right in--and probably even win an oscars with his fun personality!!

Those potato heads ROCK Miss Livy!

Love you ALL!!

Good Luck with the New Job!! I'll be calling soon to see how it's all going! I love your New Year's resolution...hopefully someday we can accomplish being debt free....someday! :) Your Friends ROCK too for helping you out!! It's such a relief to know your kids are in good hands. Fabulous!

XOXOXO

Adams said...

I was looking on Wes and Rose's blog (wondering if they were ever going to update it!) and found yours! How in the world are you?! Your kids are so cute and you have not changed a bit. You look real good! Pretty, pretty girl! It has been a long time.....and I still miss Rexburg! Anyways, so good to see you on here!