My Dad and I took the kids down to Portland to the Children's Museum when we got from our playdate. Both kids had been worn out from playing and the heat so they slept the way down and were excited to wake up and go play again!
I had grown up going to this children's museum and it was fun to go back and take my children there! They had a balst and I'm sure they would have played for a lot longer if we'd had the time (or the energy!)
The Many Professions of Mr. Brady Graf...
Firefighter
Astronaut
Forest Ranger/Rock Climber
Lumberman
This was actually Olivia's favorite. She kept putting the wood in over and over and loved to crank the wheel that dropped it back down again.
Once it settled down a bit Olivia was able to get a turn in the firetruck. She loved waiting for the light to turn green and red and also pushing the buttons for the horn and siren.
grandpa was very patient with all of the crazy kids in the place and with letting Brady and Olivia take their time in having fun. Thanks for coming with us dad!
2 comments:
WHAT A STUD! I see Brady flying to the moon and back someday with his brilliance! Great posts...ALL OF THEM!! I'm too tired to comment on each and every one of them, so how about I comment them IN PERSON...does Sunday work for you?? :) hehehe! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!! XOXOXO
I just went through all your Maine pictures. I guess I didn't remember that you were from Maine. Want to know a secret? For some weird reason I've always wanted to live in Maine. In fact, once I put a web site on our "favorites" list that only posted jobs in Maine....now after seeing your pictures....well, THANKS ALOT! I just want to live there even more! It is so pretty.
Post a Comment