Even though I have a lot to catch up on I always like to go chronologically so I'll be posting basically our entire summers' worth of activties over the next week so there will be several posts each day, just keep scrollin'!
Back in Idaho!
One of my favorite places (and the reason why I love Twin Falls) is the canyon. We went down for a beautiful Sunday walk/hike and took some gorgeous pictures of the canyon, river and on the golf course!
We took our walk with Chris' two youngest sisters, Chelsae is pictured above
Our cute 5 year old!!!
We walked down onto the golf course after and the sprinklers were running...
Brady had a blast!
Chelsae and Shawnae had a blast too!!!
Sunday walks in the canyon definately on our "to do again" list!
















3 comments:
Good job at capturing the beauty of Idaho. The pictures are gorgeous!
Beautiful pictures, what a gorgeous area! :-)
These are such gorgeous pictures! So fun!! Glad you're back in Idaho--looks like you have had an incredible summer! :)
Post a Comment