Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween...office parties!!!

Halloween Part II...Office Parties!!!

My office was AWESOME and a lot of us dressed up for the day!  It was so much fun and there was such a relaxed and fun atmosphere for the day, even with our patients!

Maverick and Fiona
(aka Rachelle and Hannah)


The cutest little ogre medical transcriptionist ever!!!



and the silliest cowgirl/physical therapists ever!!! (aka Jon)


These ones are fuzzy, but here's Maverick and "white trash girl"
 (aka Cindy, our office manager!!)

Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head
(aka real life couple Craig and Linsey)

Ursula
(aka Jamie)

Monkey and her banana
(aka real life couple, Trish and husband, Justin!!!)



And here is how Chris started his day off for his office party....6:30 a.m. with a head shaving!!!  Chris and I have been together for over 8 years and I've never seen him with a different hair cut!!!  This was SHOCKING and I'm SO GLAD his hair gros FAST!!!!



Then he headed to work with his new "do" to meet these two crazy guys...


Maverick (aka Mike) and Colin (aka Chicken-man!!!)
We ended the evening by having an OGRE's DINNER (just the two of us)  and then we went to a couples' Halloween party and had a blast meeting new people from the ward and playing games, inlcuding "Minute to Win It"!!! 



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

You really are the cutest transcriptionist ever. :) Thanks for the photo of Jon! and here I was thinking he was 100% party-pooper... now I know he's only 93%!