Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Years Eve. Ice Skating.

On New Years Eve Day we took the kids into the town of Falmouth for some good old fashioned ice skating!  As a kid I grew up skating on ponds in our neighborhood all winter long so I wanted to make sure that my kids got this experience too.  This was the first time ice skating for Olivia and Brady's second time, as I had taken him this past summer in Sun Valley.  Olivia was very hesitant at first, but once Grammie found a good way to hold onto her (a scarf tied around her waist) she loved making her rounds (slowly, but surely!)

Brady didn't want any one's help and wanted to "do it all himself."  He gripped onto the railing the whole way around!  It was so cute!  We all had fun, sore ankles, toes and all!










1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Ohmygoodness Livy is the cutest thing ever in that snowsuit and flowers in her hair!!! MUAW! I'm still counting on you to teach me how to ice skate sometime...next time we're in Sun Valley!! Love you all!!!