Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BIG BIG BIG changes in our family!

I am way too tired and have way too many things on my to-do list...so this will be brief with no pictures.  Our family has CHANGED in the last few months and even the last few days.  Here are our updates!  More info to come on all of these changes!

1. Baby #3 on their way!!!  Date of approximate arrival is October 24th (most likely will be closer to Halloween due to the fact that I am always a week overdue)  We are SO excited...and I can't wait to almost be done with constant nausea (fingers crossed!)

2. My Grandpa Hayford passed away on March 30th at 81 years old.  We were able to go up to Montana as a family to be part of the funeral.

3. WE ARE MOVING!  (What?!?!)  Yup, that is right...we knew this day would come but it came a lot sooner than we thought.  We are SO EXCITED, STRESSED and SAD TO LEAVE GOOD FRIENDS all at the same time.  Our house is only a year and a half old...we have to try and sell it....AND WHERE ARE WE MOVING????  IDAHO FALLS!

Chris got promoted yesterday as the new Branch Manager of the Idaho Falls Enterprise (which inclused main office, airport and satellite office in Rexburg).  This is a HUGE promotion for him career-wise and a huge promotion for us financially!  We feel very very blessed!

So, for any/all friends in IF please give us any tips on where to move, if you know of any NICE houses for rent etc. etc.  We will look forward to spending more time together!

13 comments:

Gnarlynickb said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE this post!!! short, sweet, gets to the point! haha

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!! What an exciting {and a wee bit stressful} year for your fam! I was sad to hear about Grandpa, but was happy to talk to you on the phone about it today and hear more details.

WAY TO GO BRO!! I knew you could do it! Like i said in your voicemail...I won't be surprised if YOU OWN ENTERPRISE SOMEDAY!!

As for baby #3! I'm looking forward to giving that lil' precious one a high five with their kicks he or she will be doing when I come out to visit! WE'RE THRILLED!!!

I so wish I was there to help you pack! I know you'll be taken care of, but if there's anything I can do let me know.

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!! And we're counting down the days till July!!!
XOXOXOXO

Gnarlynickb said...

P-S Of course the above comment along with this comment is written by muaw--gnarly NICKIE!!!!!

Hi! I'm Ashley. said...

oh my gosh! so, i already knew about 1 and 2...but 3?!?!?! i'm so so so SO excited! you will be SO much closer to all of us Montanans! we can come visit you AND you can come visit us more often! this is great! congrats to Chris! so excited for you guys!

megan said...

congrats girl!! so excited for you!!! baby #3 has been so fun for us!! Keep us updated!!
back to IF, huh?! I can't believe you will be so close to our old stomping grounds!!! You'll have to give me details as I haven't been back since we graduated! And you'll get to see awesome people like jodie! Wow

Ashley said...

Hi Hannah! Congrats on your new little one! I'm pregnant as well and am about 2-3 wks ahead of you. Nausea is the WORST! My uncle and aunt live in IF and if you would like I can contact them and see if there's anything in the area that they know of house wise. My uncle is in the bishopric in their ward, so I'm sure he'll know of something. The have a great ward, so if you're lucky enough to move into it, you'll love it too! E-mail me sometime! texasladiebug@gmail.com ~Ashley

Levi and Amanda said...

I'm sorry about your grandpa. Congratulations on baby #3! How very exciting! Congrats to Chris on the awesome promotion! Good luck with the move, I hope it all goes well! You guys will only be about 2 hours away from where Levi's parents live, so when we visit them we can stop by Idaho Falls and visit you guys, too. :) Best of luck with your busy/crazy/exciting year!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow congrats!! that is just wonderful! baby 3 and money! hehe who couldn't be happier?... sry u have to move though that can be a challenge, especially being preggers!

Amy said...

Woohoo!! Congrats on the baby and happy changes in your finances! I hope your move goes smoothly and that you feel better soon!

Rachel Chick said...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

I think I could just jump up and down, up and down, up and down!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! You can be our neighbor. There are several houses right in our ward that are for sale, if you're interested. Heck, you could buy our house, if you're interested. :D LOL! :)

Hannah!!! I'm SO excited!! Nels is way excited too! Ahhh! So happy. So WHEN??!

Unknown said...

Congrats and Congrats! Hope morning sickness is over soon. And that the rest of the pregnancy goes smooth. good luck moving. It is a pain, especially while prego, but it is also exciting.

Whitney said...

Congrats, Hannah! I'm so excited for you! It looks like you have lots of exciting changes coming up for your family. Good luck with everything! Keep us updated - and I hope you're feeling better soon!

mandyjanewilliams said...

Hey Hannah! Melody told me you were coming this direction! Did you find a place yet? Congrats on baby #3. We are due with baby #3 a few weeks after you. YAY! I have some good ideas for some places to live in between Rexburg and IF if you are interested!

Miss you all! -Mandy Williams
Email me if you need help! Or want to come hang out when you get here.
mandyjanedesigns@hotmail.com

sunshine said...

Loved your Blog and of course that cutest picture of those cutest children!!!!! Those smiles landed right in my heart and are there to stay. We love you and thank you sooooooooo much for the Blog!!!!oxoxoxo Grammie Graf