Thursday, February 23, 2012

30-Day Photography Challenge. Day 3- Clouds

I've had this post ready for two days now...apparently I needed to catch up with the times and install Google Chrome in order to post to my blog.  Love the faster uploads!  I took this picture at about 7:30 a.m. from my back porch.  I was a day late on this post because the day earlier there was not a single cloud to be seen- just massive, dreary cloud cover.  Thank heavens for sunshine!!!  This first picture sets apart the grayness of the storm clouds from the beautiful blue sky and the white morning clouds behind...

I liked the softened effect of this picture and how it deepened the sihlouette of the trees and made them the focus of the picture....

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

Beautiful, Hannah. I like both pictures, but I agree with you on that second one. The trees look really cool.