Monday, April 14, 2008

7 MONTHS!!!! (27 Weeks)

OKay, so for anyone that's been asking: here's some proof that I'm actually pregnant! I'm 7 months (27 weeks) today and both of these pics were taken today (just goes to show that the shirt makes a huge difference! The second shirt is really clingy, so of coarse it shows off the basketball belly really well!) Plus, in the first picture I wasn't standing sideways...

Olivia is healthy and growing strong. She's quite the kicker and "swimmer" and tends to think that play-time is from 9pm-1am!!! We'll have to work on her schedule once she makes the grand appearance! So...three months and counting!!!



7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Look at you being all cute and pregnant!! I can't believe you are already that far along! WOW!! It's gone so fast!

Can't wait to see that little punkin! :)

Ryan, Jodie and Paige said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I can't believe you are on #2. With our little Paige being 1 week old today, the sleep deprivation is finally setting in. I am not sure how anyone can do 2 kids! I am so excited for you and you look great!

Rachel Chick said...

Hannah! You look beautiful!!! Oh my goodness - pregnancy wears you well! You look lovely! How is your little family doing? We haven't heard from you in a few weeks! :)

Natalie said...

Cute belly Hannah and love your hair cut...or is that the same one?
I bet your getting so excited!!! I can't wait till Olivia arrives and I get a cute photo...hint, hint!
Nat

Bradbury Bunch said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL HANNAH! And you know that if I were there RIGHT NOW I would pat and squeeze that belly big time!!! (yes, i'm one of those people who pat prego bellies all the time!) We can't wait to see you and hold you Livy! XOXO

The Jenks Fam said...

Hi Chris--It's Ainsli (Davis) Jenks from high school. We are trying to get your information for our 10 year reunion coming up this year! Please email me! THANKS! acejenks@hotmail.com

Your blog is great. Your wife is darling pregnant! :) congrats!

megan said...

look at you!! too cuteeee!! seriously! I wish I looked that good prego! how are you feeling anyways? any different from the last time around?