Two lighthouses we passed as went down river into the harbor:
Tyneal, Jared, Hannah & Chris
Enterprise put us up in a hotel so the next day we swam at the pool and soaked up some sun with Jared and Tyneal and the headed into downtown Portsmouth to walk a portion of the Harbor Trail and view the historic Strawberry Banke (a 10 acre museum of colonial houses). It was a beautiful day and we walked up a sweat!
This is a historic drawbridge that raises up in the middle when a tall ship needs to pass beneath it. It was neat for me to see this because my Great Grandpa Terrence used to work this bridge!!!
From there we parted ways and Chris and I headed north back up to Maine along the coastal route and saw a lighthouse there that I haven't been to since I was a small child.
Nubble Light, York, Maine
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun day!
Groovy Celtics shirt Chris~ Quinn will be all over that.
That is a cool shirt! I'm so glad that you had a great time! I know the feeling too of being the only sober ones! I'm with ya, on what is so fun about drinking? Anyway, you both look great and the pictures are beautiful! We're so excited to see the lighthouses, BUT more excited to see ALL OF YOU AND MEET OLIVIA!!!!
Maine is SO beautiful! How fun that you guys get to live there. You take great pictures Hannah!
Post a Comment