Thursday, September 11, 2008

Camp- "Morgan's Roost"

Last Friday we went up to my Grandpa's Camp "Morgan's Roost- Where the Rooster Rules?" We had fun kayaking and spending the afternoon at the lake and visiting with my Grandparents, who Brady calls Papa and G.G. Morgan.

Brady's first time "fishing!"



On the dirt road leading up to camp there is this old truck with a tree growing out of it! I think I'm going to send this picture into Hallmark with the caption: "Been in one place too long?"

Brady at "The Cousin's Place," a small cascade that flows into a pool that my cousins and I used to swim at (hence why we called it The Cousins' Place! The name has stuck all of these years and everyone in our family still calls it that!)

Papa Morgan holds chubby little Livy

4 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh, Hannah! Your pictures are just too pretty! I think we need to come visit!!! SO gorgeous! I think I need to buy some of your pictures!!! :)

Whitney said...

What a beautiful place! Your pictures are beautiful, and I love the one of the truck- hilarious!!

Grover Wray Family said...

Hey Hannah! I just saw your post on our blog, you guys look like you are having a great time with your little family! Your kids are beautiful, enjoy each moment with them because they grow up so fast. Stay in touch!

Brother Wray

Ryan, Jodie and Paige said...

Congrats on the new baby girl!! I didn't even know that you were expecting, (I hadn't checked the blog in a while). You have such an adorable little family. I am glad to see you are doing so well. The area that you live in is so gorgeous! Congrats again on the new babe!