Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Olivia is 2 MONTHS! (where has the time gone?)

Here's our sweet little girl! She is so bright-eyed and happy. Some of the things that she has started doing are: smiling, "laughing" and cooing all of the time. She is very responsive to people and "talks" with you if you talk and smile at her. She loves to kick her feet and be in her swing. She just started a fascination with the t.v. and the bright colors and movement (oh no! she's hooked already!)

She sleeps very well (waking only once at night) and takes a good 3-4 hour nap midday.

She is healthy and strong and holds her head up all of the time. She likes to "sit up" when you hold her back and she enjoys tummy time too. She has just grown so much! We love her chunky little body and give her lots of kisses on her chubby cheeks for everbody!



Little friends: this is Olivia's first little friend, Raegan who was born about 3 weeks before her. She is the daughter of some of our good friends, Jared and Tyneal.


(I wonder what secrets they are sharing!)


Brady LOVES his little sister and is such a good big brother to her! He likes to sing to her, help hold her, show her toys and he even helps to feed her when we're in the car! Olivia loves Brady too! Every time he talks to her she is fixated on him and is all smiles!!!



3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

MORE! MORE! MORE! Oh I want to squish and kiss those yummy cheeks right now!! I can't get enough pictures of these kids!!

She is growing too fast, please instruct her that her Auntie Nickie says to slow down or else I'll give her a million strawberries on her belly when I see her! (Don't tell her the part that I'm going to do it anyway)

Her bows look adorable and I see you're having fun dressing up your baby girl! And Brady is the best big brother--I can see they're going to have lots of fun time ahead!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

Whitney said...

She is so sweet! I love all her little rolls. What a beautiful little girl! (not really a surprise, though:))

50s Housewife said...

How sweet! Makes me miss my girls being small...they grow up so fast. :)