Friday, July 24, 2009

July Birthdays!!!

Can you believe that my baby is
1 year old?????
This past year has been a very busy one for us with lots of changes so it's not a suprise that it's gone by very fast! I have so enjoyed being Olivia's mommy and love her to pieces everyday! She is the baby girl I always dreamed of having since I was a little girl!
We love you so much Miss Livy!!!
* * *
Chris turned 30!!!!
Yup, that's right and he got to share the big day with his sweet little girl!!! Olivia was born on Chris' birthday!!! He is such a good sport and even showed us that he doesn't mind sharing his birthday with our princess by posing for a picture with the birthday princess crown!!!
* * *
We celebrated Chris and Livy's b-days together along with Dad Graf, (his 54th b-day is on Sun. the 26th) and Auntie Chelsae (her Sweet 16 was on July 7th)!!! We also have a new neice, Chloe who was born on July 10th and my Dad's 50th b-day was on July 19th!!! We always joke that all of the July birthdays break the bank!!!
* * *
We had a BBQ at our apartment and we were supposed to have a pool party too but by the time we finished eating and opening gifts a huge windstorm blew in and we had to hurry and pack everything back in!!!
Dad Graf grilling up some delicious steaks!!!
We had some ice cream cake outside but once we got inside we did candles with the pink cupckaes that I made for Livy and Chels and the chocolate ones that I made for Chris and Dad.
Olivia was a little oblivious about the candle blowing! Maybe next year!!!
But she loved her cupcake and made a HUGE mess!!! I figured she was done once she started crumbling it up in her hands and throwing it all over the floor!! Off to the tub we went!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!! We love you all!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Levi and Amanda said...

Wow! Lots of birthday fun in your families! August/September is like that for us--it's as expensive a Christmas, lol!

Happy Birthday to all!

Charlotte said...

Both our kids were born within 3 weeks of Christmas, so I think that'll break our bank!

So cute- i love the crown. I'm already looking forward to planning my Livi's birthday party. :0)

Bradbury Bunch said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAMILY DEARS!! Glad you all had fun celebrating!! Love the pictures--ALL OF THEM!

Hannah--you have to go to Smith's and Albertsons and get YOUR FREE CAKES! Every first birthday gets a free cake (sheet cake baby!) so go to all of them in Twin Falls and indulge in CAKE! CAKE! CAKE! I believe you have until the baby is 13 months old to get in on the free cake!

Bradbury Bunch said...

P-S Grammie Graf has Olivia's birthday present!