One of the things that is unique about Twin Falls is that it has the canyon and some pretty fantastic waterfalls. The one right across the street from out apartment is the Perinne Coulee Falls. I've said before that this is where Chris proposed to me under the falls. We actually went under the falls and were going to take some cool pictures of us under there but our camera battery died right when we went to take the pictures!
Perinne Coulee Falls



Shoshone Falls
Unfortunately, the Shoshone Falls only run in late spring and late fall and so my family hasn't gotten to see it in it's prime, which is breathtaking. I wanted to take them there anyways to show them because it's still a spectacular sight.







The water is so low at this time of year (back in September) that the rocks along the bottom and sandbars are all exposed.I took this adorable picture of my little imp while Grammie and Grandpa were reading some of the information about the falls.
I didn't actually get a pictures at these falls of the falls because I have some better ones, and as I said the water levels were down but we got some cute shots of the kids!










1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL HANNAH! i love your photography! And I especially love those pictures of my adorable niece and handsome dude nephew...and their gorgous mommy! I love seeing pictures of you guys...it makes me feel like you're right here instead of a million miles away!! Blog on sis...blog on! :)
Post a Comment